Share a selfie and you can win!
Show everyone that you are a fan of Whitecaps FC and you could win a signed mini ball or tickets to the match on October 25th 2014.
Take a selfie at the game, hashtag it with #vwfcselfie, mention @Payfirma and share the photo on Instagram or Twitter to enter.
You can enter once per day.
Payfirma #vwfcselfie Contest
COMMON TERMS USED IN THESE RULES:
These are the Official Rules that govern how the #vwfcselfie Contest (the "Contest") will operate. In these Official Rules, "we," "our," and "us" refer to Payfirma, the sponsor of this Contest. "Payfirma" means Payfirma and its affiliates. "You" refers to an eligible Contest entrant.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
The purpose of this Contest is to offer the chance to win a signed Mini Ball after each of the remaining home games on September 10th, 27th and October 4th 2014 in exchange for submissions of Tweets or Instagram photos using the hashtag #vwfcselfie and mentioning @payfirma. All participants will automatically be entered into the grand prize draw to win 2 tickets to the final regular season Whitecaps FC match on October 25, 2014. A draw containing all valid entries (as described below) will be held after the end of each home match from September 10th to October 4th 2014 and one winner will be chosen to receive a signed Mini Ball. At the end of the October 4th match, one winner will be drawn at random from all the entries to win 2 tickets to the Whitecaps FC match on October 25th, 2014 along with a signed Mini Ball.
WHAT ARE THE START AND END DATES?
The Contest starts at 9:01 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") on September 10th 2014, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on October 10th, 2014 ("Entry Period").
HOW DO I BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR THE CONTEST?
You are eligible to enter this Contest if you meet the following requirements:
· You are 18 years of age or older;
· You are a resident of Canada.
· You are NOT an employee of any Payfirma corporate entity;
· You are NOT involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Contest;
· You are NOT an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a Payfirma employee, an employee of Payfirma corporate entity, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Contest;
· During the Entry Period, you must follow these steps (the "Entry Procedure"):
· You must publish a Tweet with a photo or Instagram photo of yourself at a Whitecaps FC match containing the hashtag #vwfcselfie and mention @payfirma.
· If you meet all of the above requirements, one entry shall be put into the Drawing on your behalf (an "Entry").
· You may also enter the Drawing upon written request to us at email@example.com provided that all requirements stated above excluding the Entry Procedure are met. In this case, you will be granted 1 Entry for the Drawing.
HOW DO I WIN?
On or around the close of the Entry Period, winners will be determined as follows:
· You will be limited to one Entry per valid twitter handle/email address no matter what;
· After the close of the Entry Period, we will conduct a drawing whereby each valid Entry shall be entered into a pool and four Entries will be chosen at random from the pool (the "Drawing") to be the winners of the signed mini-ball (the "Drawing Winners"). One Entry will be chosen at random from the pool (the "Drawing") to be the winner of the 2 Whitecaps FC match tickets (the "Drawing Winner").
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR ENTRY?
We are not responsible for entries or registrations that we do not receive for any reason, or for entries that we receive but are not decipherable for any reason ("Invalid Entries"). For the sake of clarity, Invalid Entries shall not be included in the definition of "Entry."
WHAT ARE THE ODDS?
The odds of winning the Contest are not possible to calculate prior to the end of the contest and will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
WHAT IS THE PRIZE?
There 3 signed mini-balls and 1 "Grand Prize" of 2 Whitecaps FC match tickets. The Grand Prize has an approximate retail value of $150. The Grand Prize will be awarded according to the outcome of the final Drawing.
WHAT ARE THE AWARD PROCEDURES?
If you are a potential winner, we will notify you by sending a message to the Twitter handle, e-mail address, or the phone number we have on file for you as of the end of the Entry Period within seven (7) days following the Drawing. If the notification that we send is returned as undeliverable, or you are otherwise unreachable for any reason, we may award the Prize to a runner-up.
If there is a dispute as to who the potential winner is, we will consider the potential winner to be the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning Entry. If you are a potential winner, we may require you to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and a tax form within 10 days of notification. If you are a potential winner and you are 18 or older, but are considered a minor in your place of legal residence, we may require your parent or legal guardian to sign all required forms on your behalf. If you do not complete the required forms as instructed and/or fail to return the required forms within the time period listed on the winner notification message, we may disqualify you and select a runner-up.
If you are confirmed as a winner of this Contest:
· You may not exchange the Prize for cash or any other merchandise or services. However, if for any reason the Prize is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value;
· You may not designate someone else as the winner. If you are unable or unwilling to accept your Prize, we may award it to a runner up;
· If you accept the Prize, you will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the Prize; and
· If you are otherwise eligible for this Contest, but are considered a minor in your place of residence, we may award the Prize to your parent/legal guardian on your behalf.
WHAT OTHER CONDITIONS AM I AGREEING TO BY ENTERING?
By entering this Contest you agree:
· To abide by these Official Rules;
· To release and hold harmless Payfirma and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Contest or any Prize won;
· That our decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Contest;
· That, by accepting a prize, we may make use of your proper name and state of residence online and in print, or in any other media, in connection with this Contest, without payment or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law;
· Not to use any automated entry device or software;
· That false or deceptive entries or acts will render you ineligible;
· To represent and warrant that you have not purchased any kind of device or Internet service in order to submit an Entry or participate in and/or enter the Contest.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Official Rules, this Contest is void wherever prohibited by law.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY ENTRY INFORMATION?
WHAT IF SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAPPENS AND THE CONTEST CAN'T RUN AS PLANNED?
If someone cheats, or a virus, bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled (also referred to as force majeure) affects the fairness and / or integrity of this Contest, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend this Contest. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Contest, we reserve the right to select the winner in reasonable conformance with these Official Rules among the eligible entries received before we had to cancel, change or suspend the Contest.
If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Contest by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future Contests, so please play fairly.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHO WON?
Once the winner has been finalized, a post announcing the winner shall be made on a blog that will be posted onhttp://www.payfirma.com/blog to congratulate the Grand Prize winner. The post shall remain on the blog following the announcement of the Drawing Winner.
WHO IS SPONSORING THIS CONTEST?
885 West Georgia Street – Suite 1210
Vancouver, BC V6C 3E8